3.27.2022

WOW

After listening to Republicans grill the unflappable Kitanji Brown Jackson during the recent Senate Judiciary Committee hearings, I wondered what a concerned, fair-minded nobody would say? What if that concerned nobody was me?

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, after watching hours of questioning from those whose duty it was to ascertain whether you are fit to be appointed to the highest court of the land, I had many condign comments, but I shall leave the  descanting  on that all too often scurrilous testimony to professionals. I will limit my response to one word.

WOW

I am glad (in a way) that many Republicans performed so abominably. Their wretched darkness contrasted all the more with the bright light of your intellect and integrity. The sun shining at midday is striking--but if the sun shone at midnight, that really would be something. That beaming something, I'm delighted to say, was and is you, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson.

WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment